There are lots of benefits to joining the Fastnet Area Beekeepers Association, and we’re delighted to welcome new members. For a small membership fee, you’ll be able to meet local beekeepers at all levels to share knowledge and help solve day-to-day beekeeping problems. We provide you with training from zero to advanced through our educational and practical courses. You will be given advice on many day-to-day issues that are likely to crop up along your learning way.
- Affiliation with FIBKA
- A monthly subscription to An Beachaire, FIBKA’s monthly beekeeping magazine
- Access to FIBKA library
- Third Party Insurance via the FIBKA scheme
- Regular beekeeping lectures
- Beekeeping support and help
- A local community of friendly beekeepers at all levels
We look forward to meeting you!
Annual fee: €75
2021 Fees: All fees are due on or before the 14th Jan 2021 to ensure uninterrupted delivery of An Beachaire magazine and access to FIBKA insurance, etc.
- Pay in person at any meeting
- Or, send a cheque to our treasurer as detailed in the membership form
- Or, send a bank transfer to our account:
- BIC: AIBKIE2D
- IBAN: IE62 AIBK 9363 7516 0540 27
Important note: please include your name on any transfer and contact us to let us know.
If you have any queries or questions about membership, please feel free to contact us.